Data analysis, Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, Business intelligence, Science, Data

On Jan 16, 2019
@sbmeunier shared
37% of large firms using #AI have a center of excellence for it. Here’s what the other 63% need to know ➡️https://t.co/xTdxPZnFBJ
Open

How to Set Up an AI Center of Excellence

If you’re a large company using AI, you need one.

On Jan 16, 2019
@sbmeunier shared
37% of large firms using #AI have a center of excellence for it. Here’s what the other 63% need to know ➡️https://t.co/xTdxPZnFBJ
Open

How to Set Up an AI Center of Excellence

If you’re a large company using AI, you need one.

The Beginner’s Guide to Using Natural Language Generation to Scale Content Marketing

Natural language generation (NLG) is a powerful AI technology that can help you create content at scale. Here’s how marketers can start using it.

Artificial Intelligence Marketing

Today, artificial intelligence (AI) does not only apply to science fiction stories and robotics. Rapid developments in technology and marketing, as well as a broader cultural and historical ...

Sponsors, Exhibitors & Community Partners

See the list of sponsors, exhibitors, and community partners participating in Strata Data Conference 2018 in New York.

60 Top Data Science Tools: In-depth Guide [2018 update]

Explore top data science tools for techies & business people sorted by popularity. Popular techie tools are Python, R, SQL, Jupyter notebooks & TensorFlow

Global Big Data Conference Santa Clara- 3 Days

Book your ticket for Global Big Data Conference in Santa Clara. Suggest topics for the Global Big Data Conference|GlobalBigDataConference...

From learner to leader: How businesses ride the artificial intelligence wave, and how you can formulate your AI strategy

The need of the hour is for productive, effective, innovative and humane artificial intelligence solutions, as this bestselling author explains.Launched in 2012, YourStory’s Book Review ...

Top 10 Data Science Platforms That Cash the Analytics Code

Data science platform is essentially a software hub around which all the data science functionalities like data exploration and integration, coding, model building. Here are the top data ...

Top 100 Free Online Data Science Resources & Tools to Learn Data Science in 2018

Top 100 Data Science Resources & Tools For 2018 Whether you're just getting started in data science, or are gearing up to get a Masters in Data Science or Business Analytics, there's always

Top 25 IoT Startups to Watch In 2019

The top 25 IoT startups are concentrating on how to make IoT a growth catalyst for enterprises by designing in AI integration at the platform level. McKinsey found that 27% of AI early ...

Top 25 IoT Startups To Watch In 2019

26,792 startups are relying on IoT as one of their main technologies to launch new products and services and support platform-based business models according to Crunchbase. 78.4% of IoT ...

Top 10 Data Scientists you need to know right now

Enterprise Management 360 identifies the TOP 10 Data Scientists you need to know about. Charles Givre, Dean Abbott, Corinna Cortes, Hilary Mason

AI-fueled organizations

As AI technologies standardize across industries, becoming an AI-fueled organization will likely be table stakes for survival. And that means rethinking the way humans and machines interact ...

bulutyazilim/awesome-datascience

:memo: An awesome Data Science repository to learn and apply for real world problems. - bulutyazilim/awesome-datascience

7 Digital Marketing Trends That Are Transforming Business

The drivers of change are complex and interwoven into the world of digital marketing.

Sysomos launches its new AI-powered social marketing platform

Social media marketing is big business. In addition to the intangible value offered by earned and owned media, advertising revenue across social networks worldwide amounted to $25.14 ...

Data science and AI predictions for 2019

Data science and AI predictions for 2019 from analysts from Gartner and Forrester, data scientists and IT executives